- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Who we share your personal data with?
- Access to your information and correction
- Personal Data Storage
- How do we protect your personal data?
- Accord’s affiliates websites
- Third party websites and social media websites
- How to contact us
We collect personal data about you only when: (i) voluntarily provided by you when you register with us; or (ii) when you voluntarily directly submit information to us using the forms of our Site to contact us.
We also may receive data about you tracking how you interact with our Site (see section “Cookies”).
The type of personal data we collect depends on the interactions you have with Accord through our Site but mainly these may include:
- Name and contact data: we may collect your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and other similar contact data.
- Demographic data: we may collect data about you such as your age, gender and country of residence when informing us on a side effect.
- Health-related data: we may collect data related to your health when informing us on a side effect.
- Usage data: we may collect data about how you and your device interact with our Site.
Accord uses the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you regarding any requests or inquiries you may submit;
- to monitor, track and respond to medical enquiries, patient safety and side effect concerns;
- meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- inform you of any news on Accord’s products and/or business that we reasonably believe could be of your interest (where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications);
- administer the Site and provide customer services; and
- analyse the use of our Site for business purposes.
By disclosing your personal data to us, you also expressly consent to the transfer of your personal data (including but not limited to sensitive personal data) and the processing of such data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including but not limited to Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India) and other group members and their respective processors located in India or elsewhere. To check our group members please click here. While some group members are located in countries (such as India) with laws that (according to the European Commission) do not offer the same level of protection to personal data as that granted by EEA countries, Accord and its group members do adopt reasonable state of the art security measures to prevent unauthorized and unlawful use of personal data. Such transfers are usually supported by contractual commitments between the entities involved to ensure that the relevant safeguards have been put into place. Such contractual commitments are available for inspection by writing to email@example.com.
We may disclose your personal data to our third-party service providers that provide services such as website hosting and data analysis.
Additionally, we may also disclose your personal data if required by law, including laws outside your country of residence, to comply with a court order or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements.
At any time, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation opposition and revoke your consent to use, disclose, transfer and process of your personal data, subject to applicable laws, by writing to us at the address shown in section “How to contact us” or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure to include words “Personal Data Rights” in the subject matter).
You may also at any time lodge a complaint with a personal data protection supervisory authority.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as required under the applicable laws.
When handling your personal data we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, Accord cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our Site may contain links to other websites and to third party social media websites (LinkedIn). When you choose to click on these third party websites and/or third party social media websites, you may be sharing information with those websites and the information you share will be governed by their own privacy policies.
Accord may at some point use information from cookies for purposes such as:
- identifying returning visitors;
- enabling visitors to move more easily around Accord’s Site; and
- building up an anonymous profile based on visitors’ browsing patterns across the Site.
Your browser can be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. You can delete cookies (or disable future cookies) from your hard drive at any time. You will be able to use the Site even if your browser is not set to accept cookies.
Accord Healthcare Ltd.
319 Pinner Road, North Harrow
Middlesex, HA1 4HF